About the IASP World Congress on Pain
The IASP World Congress on Pain is the world’s largest gathering of pain professionals, attracting three times more attendees than any other pain meeting. This premier event brings together more than 6,000 scientists, clinicians, and healthcare providers from around the world and across pain disciplines. As a biennial event, 2020 marks the 18th IASP World Congress on Pain.
- Access the most innovative scientific updates and clinical practice in the field.
- Network with 6,000 of your colleagues from more than 100 countries.
- Hear from the leading global pain experts across disciplines, all in one place.
- Choose how you want to learn. The IASP World Congress features a wide variety of learning opportunities and formats including Plenary Lectures, Topical Workshops, Poster Sessions, Hands-On Workshops, Refresher Courses, Satellite Symposia, and more!
- Access more than 2,500 poster presentations – nearly 5 times more than any other pain meeting in the field!
- Earn CEs/CMEs.
- Support research, education, clinical treatment, and better patient outcomes for all pain conditions.
I have attended many pain conferences all over the world, but this is the one organization which I have liked since the beginning. This is the place where you can get all sorts of multidisciplinary people coming together and sharing their experiences.
Sushma Bhatnagar, MD, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
Join IASP and Save
Receive all the great benefits of being an IASP member and save on congress registration!
To receive the discount, join or renew before you register and be sure that you have no outstanding issues with your membership.
Questions? Contact the IASP Membership Team